Professional Management Enterprises is looking for someone with a strong data entry skillset that understands medical terminology with some coding. Attention to detail, critical thinking, good communication skills, and ability to work under production requirements.
The Direct Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all new hire contractors and subcontractor personnel meet the requirements of the C2 Level of Trust Clearance, aligned with DoD directives
-Provide systems access to associates, subcontractors, and government staff with appropriate on-line applications via security passwords and access levels to ensure system integrity
- Responsible for the coordination, administration and auditing of systems access activities
-Granting access to EQIP system through data entry
-Troubleshooting system application issues by speaking with applicants and answering questions
- Data Entry
- Gaining appropriate clearance levels for new hires
- Provide systems access to associates, subcontractors, and government staff with appropriate on-line applications via security passwords and access levels to ensure system integrity
- Experience with using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, etc…).
- Ability to work out of multiple databases.
- Act independently to work with associates needing to complete the Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) process
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- 1+ year customer service experience
- US Citizenship required
- Expertise in customer service, written and verbal skills.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Must be able to pass a Federal background check and drug screen
- Must meet all requirements to receive C2 Level of Trust
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Comfortable with high levels of data entry