RN Staff Nurse Days
As the Nurse, you will be responsible for directing and coordinating patient care and clinical supervision of support staff. You will assess patient health problems and needs, develop, implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Schedule is 3 12.5-hour days, 6:30am -7:30pm.
- Prioritize and organize the daily care of patients.
- Make patient care assignments and assist in developing treatment plans in collaboration with other clinical staff.
- Provide ongoing assessment and documentation of the patients' physical and psychosocial status from admission to discharge.
- Direct support staff to coordinate the workflow on the unit and communicate problems to unit supervisors.
- Partner with agency personnel and related stakeholders working towards completion of assigned functions.
- Works in collaboration with other disciplines daily.
- Indiana Professional License or License from an NLC participating state
- Associate degree in nursing from an accredited college.
- License to practice nursing in the State of Indiana as a Registered Nurse.
- Must be current with behavioral intervention training.
- Ability to use MS Office applications. Cerner EMR experience preferred, other EMR experience accepted.
- Knowledge and/or ability to work with adult population, including geriatrics, as well as adolescents ages 12 and older.
- CPR certification required.
- Current behavioral intervention preferred.
- 1-year previous psychiatric experience.
- Proof of Flu and COVID vaccinations or religious/medical declination required.