Professional Management Enterprises is looking for a Career Development Specialist/Training Counselor to join our Marion County team.
Pay: $14.90 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and develops training curriculum and training materials based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Creates and develops training scenarios and updates comprehensive training environment data resources to ensure that systems training mimics the production environment systems tools used by employees on a daily basis.
- Works extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs, and organizational quality standards.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies, and organizational quality standards.
- Teaches instructional programs in accordance with training or other course requirements and organize materials to be presented.
- Develops assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed curriculums and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Develops and creates training resources and maintains/updates systems training environment and library of training resources to align with operational excellence.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing, to all segments of the population.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.